I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is Ace sport s.r.o., ID No. 63887355, with its registered office at Sedláčkova 472/6, Písek 39701 (hereinafter the “Controller”).
2. The Controller’s contact details are as follows
Address: Sedláčkova 472/6, Písek 39701 39701
Phone: +420 602468321
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The Controller has not/has appointed a data protection officer (DPO). The DPO’s contact details are as follows:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Controller processes personal data provided by you or personal data obtained by the Controller in the fulfilment of your order.
2. The Controller processes your identification data, contact details and data necessary for the performance of a contract.
III. Legal ground and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal ground for the processing of personal data is
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
3. The Controller does not use/uses automated individual decision-making pursuant to Article 22 of the GDPR. You have granted your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The Controller retains personal data
2. Upon expiry of the retention period, the Controller will erase the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (Controller’s subcontractors)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
2. The Controller does not intend/intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing/cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions laid down in the GDPR, you have
2. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of Privacy
1. The Controller represents that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage products and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular, everything is securely stored and password-protected.
3. The Controller represents that only persons authorised by the Controller have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions 1. By submitting an order via the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and accept them in full.
2. You agree with these terms and conditions by checking the consent box in the online form. By checking the consent box, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and accept them in full.
3. The Controller is entitled to amend these terms and conditions. The Controller will publish the new version of these terms and conditions of personal data protection on its website and, at the same time, send you the new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address you have provided to the Controller.
These terms and conditions become effective on 20 January 2020.